Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15th

Today's Christmas Fluff is brought to you by me! I made this diaper today. It is my first pocket diaper. I went with the recommended elastic for the legs and that was a bad idea as it gaps on both my baby and my toddler. I am going to tighten the elastic and then this should be a functioning diaper. For my first diaper, I think I did pretty good! I fell in love with this Christmas tree fabric at the store and since I need more Christmas prints for my 25 Days of Christmas Fluff, this was perfect! I made a size medium diaper from the Babyville Boutique pattern book. I may get adventurous enough to try and make a one size. I do like that it fits both of my boys. 




On my toddler

I need to roll the lining inside better.


No comments:

Post a Comment