Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 23rd and 24th

I fell asleep last night before I could get the blog post up! I blame it on the major cleaning of the house that I did to prepare for Christmas.

The diaper for December 23rd is a diaper I made from Babyville Boutique. It is a size small, trim fit. You can see the lines from where my baby's other diaper sat. I love how trim this diaper is! If I didn't already have enough cloth diapers for three babies, I would make more of these.

Always wiggling and moving now.

He has a present!

Super trim. You can see the elastic line from his other diaper.

I adore this print!

Reaching for the ornaments again!

The second diaper is a Happy Flute named Jolly Holiday. I have been saving this one especially for Christmas Eve. It puts me in the mood to wrap presents. Yes, I seriously procrastinated that... oops!


He must get that ornament.

Almost, so close!

LOVE the colors!

Success!

 And in the mouth it goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment