Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16th and 17th

Due to having strep, I was pretty sick yesterday and did not get a post in, so today I have two diapers to show off!


The first diaper is a Happy Flute that I bought from a co-op. The print is called Santa. It has white minky contrasting waist tabs. It fits a lot better than it shows in the picture. I could barely get my toddler to hold still long enough for me to get it on correctly. It also only has one insert in it.




The second diaper is a Oui Oui Cloth Diaper snowflake print. The owner offered two snowflake prints in two colors and I bough them both! This one is my favorite out of the two because of the shade of blue.






Currently, I have three more diapers ready to go for pictures and three I need to make. So, that leaves me two short on Christmas Fluff. I am going to have to break out some solid colors, it looks like! I can't believe that starting tomorrow, there are only eight more days until Christmas! Doing the 25 Days of Christmas Fluff has been a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment