Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13th

Today is Friday the 13th!!! Dun dun dun! It is also day 13 of 25 Days of Christmas Fluff! My favorite color is purple. I love any shade of purple I can get my hands on. When I saw this Alva Baby diaper in LAVENDER with a Christmas print, I had to have it. There is a sale going on right now, buy five, get one free, and they have a ton of cute prints at affordable prices. Shipping took less than two weeks for me.

Happy boy today!

Trying to get the presents.

He already knows what to do!

That is a powder spot on the snowman to the left. 

Must unwrap all the presents!

The cause of the powder spot.

My little man has a problem with being wet. On top of that, he is sensitive to fabrics that are not natural. After much trial and error, i.e. rash, we discovered Fluff Dust by Fat Bottom Babies. This is made by a WAHM and it keeps my little man rash free! Today, my 2.5yr old that you have seen in previous posts, was "helping" me change his brother's diaper. The powder exploded everywhere, so that is why it is on the outside of the diaper, as well as his leggings, his shirt, my sweats, my shirt... you get the idea. If your little one is having redness or rash issues, check out Fat Bottom Babies! She has a sale going on right now for her Fluff Dust, wipes solution, and Bottom Soother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment