Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 19, 20, and 21

My poor boys, all five of them, and I have been stricken with strep throat and what appears to be influenza, but without a flu test, who knows! Suffice it to say, we are all sick sick sick, so getting my blog posts in has been a challenge.

Today I am showing three new diapers to make up for the past two days and I am also re-showing Santa Pants with two inserts and finally fitted correctly to my toddler!

The first diaper is technically not a Christmas print, but when I bought it, it reminded me of the glass balls that you decorate a tree with. This is a Oui Oui CLoth Diaper. Seriously, go check her out. Her boutique has a lot more than cloth diapers and her items are awesome!




The next diaper is a Happy Flute called Frost and it is all soft, minky goodness! 

He is leaning over too far to see the contrasting white tabs.



The last new Christmas diaper print is also a Happy Flute and it is Christmas Angry Birds! 




Here is the Happy Flute Santa Pants diaper on my toddler. It was on my 5m old the other day. I love that we still have so much room to grow in this diaper! 


With his legs closed, it is actually very trim and he walks normal.

 A Christmas Elf just because! 

No comments:

Post a Comment