Saturday, May 18, 2013

On Monday, the 3rd annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge, hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry is coming up this Monday, May 20th! It runs from May 20-26, 2013. I participated last year and I still use flats a year later. I even got rid of most of my prefolds and switched to flats most of the time. I am signed up to complete this challenge again this year, but I am not sure I will be participating.

My biggest challenge is that I am currently visiting family in Utah and I will be driving back to Oklahoma in the middle of the challenge. Plus, I forgot all of my flats at home... I am considering hitting up Ikea and getting some of the hand towels there as they are recommended to use as flats. I have PLENTY of covers with me, so that is not a huge deal. I may even go for the cheapies at Walmart or Target, since I have plenty of flats at home and could reuse whatever I buy for unpaper towels.

Being 33 weeks pregnant, I am wishy washy, but I think I am going to go shopping today and take the plunge and do this challenge while traveling. At least it will give me plenty to blog about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment