Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 4: Flats and Handwashing Challenge


Origami Fold on my 1 year old
Night time ready diaber bag fold with a pad fold inside on my 2.5 year old.

Today is day 4 of the Dirty Diaper Laundry Flats and Handwashing Challenge. Today I used a mix of the different flat folds. I am finding that the fold I use the most for my 2.5 year old is the pad fold and the fold I use most for my 1 year old is the origami fold. I am developing a love for the diaper bag fold. My least favorite is the kite fold. The kite fold is theone I cannot seem to get perfected and it just doesn't fit either of my boys as well as I would like it to. 

For night time, we have been so successful with the diaper bag fold and a pad folded second flat on the inside. In fact, I am thinking about making this our regular night time set up. My 2.5 year old is a heavy wetter at night and we have not had a single leak this week or stinky pjs in the morning! I have actually been able to reuse pjs for him and that almost never happens. I am LOVING the decrease in laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment