Tuesday, May 22, 2012

bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diaper Review

I recently purchased a bumGenius Freetime cloth diaper to try out on two of my boys. I wasn't sure what to expect with this diaper and I was little skeptical, to be honest. I am not a huge fan of all-in-one diapers. They are more expensive and take more time to dry. Also, I enjoy stuffing my diapers! It is my time to relax.

 Smallest setting
Medium Setting

 Large Setting


Sewn in inserts

I was pleasantly surprised with the bumGenius Freetime! Not only did it fit my little boys well, but it really didn't take that much time to dry.

Pro's:
  • One-size, so it fits 7-35lbs.
  • All-In-One, so no time spent stuffing.
Con's:
  • Spraying off poo was a challenge due to the way the inserts are sewn in.
  • Hang drying takes a bit longer than a pocket diaper. 
My 1 year old ( 20lbs) and my 2.5 year old (27lbs) are both able to wear this diaper comfortably. It will fit my almost 4 year old (32lbs), but it is snug and he says it hurts his legs. He has thick thighs.

1 year old, 20lbs sitting

1 year old, 20lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment