Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Great Cloth Diaper Change

This April 23rd, get ready to help make a new Guinness World Record! Come change your baby from a disposable diaper or a cloth diaper, into a cloth diaper! It is going to be fun and also raise awareness about cloth diapers and how they really are better for our children and the environment.

This link takes you to the Utah website of a local cloth diapering chapter where you can pre-register to attend on April 23rd.

http://www.clothdiaperutah.org/

For my non-Utah friends, here is a link to the website where you can search for a location near you!

http://greatclothdiaperchange.com/

For my friends who do not cloth diaper and would like to participate, I am more than willing to bring some extra cloth diapers with me so you can come also!!! Out of state friends: Ask around when you find a location, I am sure a local cloth diapering mom would be willing to loan you a cloth diaper! Also, I know some of the locations will have extra on hand just for you, so it is important to pre-register and let them know you will need one!

Happy cloth diapering everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment